We are founded on the belief that structural strengthening and repair should be optimized to utilize the maximum
capacity of the existing structural system so as to create cost-effective solutions to maintain our existing
Please contact us with any questions, thoughts or to discuss your project. We are always ready to help.
We have significant experience in the following:
- Repair of concrete, steel, masonry and other structures for deterioration due to age or detrimental environmental factors
- Seismic or wind related upgrades of structures.
- Repairs of tanks, silos and pipes
- Strengthening of chimneys and stacks
- Our emphasis is in the use of state of the art technologies such as carbon and glass fiber reinforced polymers,
buckling restrained braces, viscous dampers etc.
We are experienced with a wide range of codes and standards, including:
- IBC (International Building Code)
- ASCE 7 (Minimum Design Loads for Buildings)
- ASCE 31 and ASCE 41 (Assessment and Rehabilitation of Existing Structures)
- PCC-2, AWWA M11, AWWA C304 (Design and Rehabilitation of Pipes)
- ACI 318, ACI 440.2R (Concrete and FRP Design)